How do I get started?
In order to offer the best quality of care, Greenville Health Care has implemented the following guidelines.
- Must be an existing patient of Greenville Health Care
- Must come into the office once every 12 months so we can check your vitals and follow up with any pre-existing conditions
- Call 252-758-4455 to schedule your appointment time or click the link. Your appointment time will be scheduled by one of our office staff members. You can also confirm your last in-person visit by calling 252-758-4455
- Virtual Visits are for non-emergent visits
- If during your Virtual visit the provider determines you need to have an in-person office visit, your Virtual Visit will be a no-charge and you will be asked to come in
To log into Virtual Visit, you must be an existing patient of Greenville Health Care. Click the Virtual Visit Log in button to request an appointment or call Greenville Health Care at 252-758-4455 for assistance. Starting in February 2021, Greenville Health Care is using a new platform for Virtual Visits so if you have used our old platform, you will need to reregister.
What is a Virtual Visit?
With Virtual Visits, you can access your regular provider from home, office or on the go. Our Board Certified PA and Nurse Practitioner can visit with you by secure video to help treat many non-emergency medical conditions. Our providers can diagnose your symptoms, prescribe medication and send prescriptions to your pharmacy.
How much does it cost to use Tele-Med?
Greenville Health Care Tele-Med accepts insurance and self-pay visits are $75. Tele-Med accepts most major credit, debit and HSA cards as a means of payment. At the end of your visit, your provider will bill you $75 or file your insurance. In some extenuating circumstances, your provider may determine that the visit is a no charge and or encourage you to visit your local medical provider. We look forward to seeing you soon!
What Do We Treat?
- Skin Issues
- Pink Eye
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Respiratory Problems
- Sore Throats
- UTI (Adult Females Only)
- Ear Problems
- Recurrent Vaginitis
- Laceration Check
- Chronic Depression Follow-Up
- Insect Bites
- Counseling for Smoking, Eating Disorders, Depression
- Stress Follow-Up
What system requirements do I need?
- Highspeed internet connection
- A webcam with at least 1.3 megapixels
- Microphone (most webcams already have microphone built in)